Tuesday, November 10, 2015

White Fall x Killah Cam

This weekend was real, I didn't do much but my bed was so much fun. I swear I have the most fun alone or with just a few people that just chill. I am too sleepy to do anything else. I am a loner and I am fine with that.

I watched all of my shows I missed over the week and saw a mid grade scary movie. Also Mad Max was a really good movie, but weird as fuck. I watched if three times to understand it. Sober on my third attempt. Glad I rented it. I wish movies could be available to watch as they hit the theater.




I would seriously watch every movie once they hit the Red Box. I hate being cold in theaters and paying for all that shit. I would rather be at home in bed and having an abundance amount of snacks.



I did manage to roll out of bed and get dressed up for this look. One of my faves this year and you can tell I have been waiting to put on some faux fur. I almost didn't wear this jacket because I couldn't think of a look, but ran across my white tunic dress.

We drove around for 15 minutes before we found this perfect marble wall. I swear shit works in my favor. 


I also felt like Killah Cam, I just need a fur hat and gold trap phone. 
 


I forgot that I actually owned this dress. Somehow it ends up in the back of the closet. It is perfect for winter here in Arizona. I will live in it this season.    


Anyway, I am getting ready to head out to Chicago this weekend. I already captured my Chicago looks because I will be having too much fun to stop and take pics there.

So, this is my first look for the trip. Backwards? Maybe, but I need to focus having fun with friends and shit first. I will have many pics and snaps to share when I get back.

2 comments: