Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Friends x First Night Out

What about your friends??...Two post in one day. Damn Gina! I said I will be posting here and there right? Well why wait another day. Plus it is a quick post. I had my first night out last Friday at the Phoenix Art museum. It was for a happy hour event that they do every first and third Friday of the month. 



The event is held in the art district of Phoenix featuring local and national art. It's an art walk, food trucks, and drinks. I have been to first Friday's here before, but never to the event held at the museum. 


Since it was my first night out I had to invite all of my beautiful friends. They all came out. If you follow me on snap chat at @justmariklo, you already saw a few of these great moments captured. I didn't bring my camera, so these are IPhone pics and snap chat videos.


I can't wait to share the artist that was featured. I will write about him sometime this week. I just need to read about his work a little more before I share with you. 


I had such an amazing time. We ended the night at one of my favorite restaurants Hanny's. Of course there was millions of pics being taken and plenty of drinks. I think three stacks took all of my drinking tolerance, because I had plenty and was mostly sober. lol I think I was scared to get drunk too fast, so I sipped more than I did drink.




I didn't go shopping, so I just dug up whatever outfit I had in my closet that I felt comfortable in. A simple black top, skirt, and heels is always a go to when you are not sure. All black will always be chic. It turned out not to be too bad. My boobs are fucking huge and my bangs can use a good trim lol. *Kanye Shrug*





I didn't go shopping, so I just dug up whatever outfit I had in my closet that I felt comfortable in. A simple black top, skirt, and heels is always a go to when you are not sure. All black will always be chic. It turned out not to be too bad. My boobs are fucking huge and my bangs can use a good trim lol. *Kanye Shrug* 

Sharon, Thank You for being my July sister! Love you!



This post is to thank all of my friends who came out. I love you all. You guys have always been there for me, even when I fell off the face of the earth (maternity leave).

 Roll Call:
Andrea, Brittny, Sharon, Ja'cynta, Eric, Ashley, T.J., Loria, Sila, Joanne, MJ, Shika, Brianna, Kirk, Destiny, Jamilah, Zae, Laura, Jordan, Daquan, Lysia, and Stephanie. 

Shout out to Andrea and Sharon though. They're is the real M.V.P's.



Mom and Dad

Last but not least my first babies Meek and Just in case.

XOXOXOXO

Traci Mari Smith




1 comment:

  1. Aw I love you ! lol at real nigga role call! I Love the picture darling !

    ReplyDelete