Friday, September 4, 2015

Prints x Family

I am going to make this short hopefully because family members came into town, surprisingly, for the week. Plus I started school this week, so I made my family and homework a priority. 

Family is the most important thing in my life, next to breathing. The last time I saw a them was years ago, so we are catching up, while I show them the city. I even tried to take a few pics the other day to post today, but went out with my family instead. I usually put my work and things first, but I think I have worked really hard for myself and sometimes a week of not posting won't hurt. 

If you guys love me enough *insert smiley here* lol. 



So that brings me to this look. I dug around in the archives that didn't make the cut for various reasons. This was the only one that I didn't entirely hate and that didn't need much lighting edits. I love the look, but I didn't like the way the top was fitting or how I wore it. 





Top: Goodwill; Shorts: BCBG; Heels: Steve Madden; Purse: Nordstrom; Sunglasses: Dior

Either way it is a look, even if it is not a favorite. This is getting long and I have to get back to being a hostess. Until then see you next week with some new looks and FASHION WEEK!!! I am excited. 

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment