Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentines Day Outfit

We already reviewed on what to wear at the end of the night on Valentines day, now lets see what we should be over it. These looks are inspired not just by Valentines day, but also by my beautiful daughter by another mother Elysia. Her birthday just so happens to fall on Valentines Day and these are a few looks I am hoping she enjoys. 

Lets take a look...




This looks is definitely my favorite! I looks like candy and still very sexy!



These looks scream Valentines day, I would recommend wearing one of these looks on a dinner date. 



The looks above are very fun and flirty, perfect for a night on the town with close friends.



I added some additional dresses that I couldn't resist sharing. Although I have been stepping away from the whole bodycon look, I most say that these dresses are classy. 

What was your favorite look?



No comments:

Post a Comment